Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome to my blog!


Hi everyone!
Welcome to my cozy little world where I look at everything through the lense of a camera! 
My goal is to share with everyone out there what I love doing. 
Which is of course Photography! I love nothing more than a good day with my camera.
So I am quit new to this whole blogging thing. My friend Beth who is  a photographer as well keeps telling me to get a blog. So I finally broke down and got one. I know once I get use to it I will absolutely love. It's just learning a whole new thing that is the challenging part. I hope whoever reads my blog will get pleasure out of it! I am a photographer in the Dallas area. I am always looking for any photography opportunities. 
I plan on posting my pictures on here. So please take a look, let me know what you think, and then ask me to take your pictures! lol. I am getting quit excited about the future of blogging!

This is my friend Bobby who is trying to get into modeling. I took these pictures on a photoshoot a few weeks ago with him!

Aren't his eyes just piercing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo. First person to comment! Yey. Congrats on the blog. Looks like a good start.

Dave & Charlotte