Friday, November 21, 2008

Cozy Day

This morning I walked out the door on my day off of work and it was quit exciting cause I was wearing my brand news boots and I got to wear my favorite winter coat for the first time today! IT'S FINALLY COLD OUTSIDE! :-) 
And now I am sitting happily on my cozy couch with my White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks and I am working away at my scholarship application for WPPI! Which I won't lie I am kinda nervous about. I've never filled one of these things out before. So I am busy busy busy thinking if I were a judge what would I want to hear? It's not w
orking very well. So Please wish me luck! If you have any feedback on this kind of stuff feel free to give any advice!
Oh and I am excited! Tomorrow I have an Indian Catholic Wedding to take pictures at. I've never been to one of these so I can't wait to see what its like! I am so blessed to keep getting more and more chances to help at new and wonderful things!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you rock girl......