Thursday, November 20, 2008

Date with David!

So David and I have been dating for almost 6 months! Which is quit exciting! But last night we were on the phone as we are every night. Well he comes home from school on tuesday morning for thanksgiving which I can't wait for! Well while we were talking he said "Kate would you like to go on a date with me?" I was speechless cause we always hangout we're always together but we don't go on that many official dates I guess you could say. So of course my response was, "I WOULD LOVE TO DAVID!" And yes that is how I said it. I am so excited he is taking me to see "Twilight" and said I could pick anywhere I wanted for dinner. He is the bestest ever! Sometimes I can't figure out how he handles me. 

1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

ok seriously, how cute is that?!